– Three scheduled tours starting at 10:00 am, 2:00 pm and the last one at 4:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday
– Our tours will consist of tour around the Annelida building and getting to see how worm castings get package before they go to retail stores
– Put your hands in our worm bed to get an up-close and personal experience with red wiggler worms
– There will be food trucks located in the parking lot for anyone to grab a bite to eat
– Worm Castings and merchandise will be available to purchase
Join us in August when more than 100 farms, ranches, and ag-tourism operators open their gates and invite visitors to share in local stories, see on-farm demonstrations and purchase locally grown and produced products.