Hi! Thanks for checking out our Farm! This year our ranch will be celebrating its one-year anniversary for opening our on-site Farm Store. Our cute little shop is filled with our homegrown Beef, Pork, Chicken & and Farm Fresh Eggs. As well as multiple wonderful products from local businesses – Sourdough Bread & Bagels, Raw Honey, Fresh Veggies, Hemp Seeds & Oil, Preserves & Pickles, Potted Plants & Flowers, Home Decor, and more.
This year’s family-friendly event will include:
– Hayride farm tour through fields amongst our cattle
– Food & beverages
– Pony Rides on our superstar Unicorn Pony Gemma!
– Shop our Farm Store offering fresh produce, meat, eggs, honey, sourdough, and more
– View our Pigs, Goats, Lambs, Horses, Cows & Calves
– Pick eggs from our Chicken Coop
– Let your little ones play in our kids’ zone: farm-themed playhouse, swing set & games
Farm Type: Farm Store - meat, eggs, honey, sourdough, preserves, art, veggies, etc.
Directions: From Edmonton
- head West on hwy 16
- turn left (North) on hwy 43, drive 104 km
- turn right (North) on hwy 658, drive 7 km towards Blue Ridge
- turn left (West) in Blue Ridge on Veterans Ave (aka second ave.), drive 1 mile
- turn right (North) on RR 102, drive 1/2 mile
- turn left into the marked field for Blue Ridge Farms
Join us in August when more than 80 farms, ranches and ag-tourism operators open their gates and invite visitors to share in local stories, see on-farm demonstrations and purchase locally grown and produced products.