Farm / Charlotte Lake Farms Inc.
Farm Type: Farm to Table Beef
* Bale maze, cow patty bingo, calving simulation game, other
* Trailer ride tour to see the cattle & crops while getting to know your 4th generation farmers every ½ hour
* Hay rack tour of farm, Pumpkin Paradise Patch and ending at bale maze every ½ hour while getting to know your 3rd generation farmers
* Beekeeper & general agricultural education booth
* Goat milking demonstration at 3pm
* View goats, mini goats, sheep, rabbits, horses, calves, cows
* Farmer’s Market for beef, microgreens, vegetables, honey, beer, vodka, flowers, handmade towels, wood project $
* Homemade Burgers, chips, drinks, and ice cream available $ or bring your lunch and have a picnic
* ATM on site * No pets and No smoking allowed
We are the Bonneau family, 3rd and 4th generation farmers near Bonnyville, AB. Our family has been farming the land for 111 years this year! We raise quality angus beef to feed the local community from our farm to your table. We offer individual cuts, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 of a beef as well as delivery to your home in the Lakeland area. We like our visitors to have fun and learn about where their food comes from.