Farm / Farm Two53
Farm Type: Permaculture Farm
- Two farm permaculture tours per day 10:00 and 2:00
- Coffee and a muffin offered for sale in morning (9:00 am – until sold out) / Chili and a bun offered for sale in the afternoon (11:30 am until sold out)
- Farm ferments, simple syrups, produce, honey, tea, beef, pork, eggs and turkeys for sale
- Kaching coin rings (@kachingcoinrings) set up selling Artisan coin rings and collectables.
- Farm Two53 is a well known Foothills-area permaculture farm. We are excited to offer short term rentals at the farm starting this summer.
- Unique mid century modern mansion undergoing major renovation.
- Geothermal greenhouse. (under construction)
- Solar PV array
- Food forest
- Cover crops
- Rainwater harvesting
- Compost tea making
- Red wiggler worm cast production
- Holistic animal husbandry techniques
- Intensive grazed cattle
- Free range laying hens
- Free range turkeys
- Kune kune X pigs
We are extremely excited to announce that Black Diamond’s Hard Knox Brewery (@hardknoxbrew) will be slinging ice cold beers at FarmTwo53 for the weekend