Farm / Frontier Bison Farm & Gull Lake Honey Company | Participating in Open Farm Days 2023
Farm Type: Bison Farm & Apiary
Visit Two farms in one!
The Gull Lake Honey Company is a family-run honey farm committed to keeping strong and healthy bee colonies. We produce a variety of honey and beeswax products, as well as provide an opportunity for agri-tourism and honey bee education.
Frontier Bison Farm is multi-generational Bison ranching operation that manages 4 separate herds. One of their breeding herds is rotationally grazed on the half section that the Gull Lake Honey Company is located.
During your visit to our farms you can experience/enjoy:
• Tour of Extraction facility (every hour on the hour)
• Small petting zoo with goats, chickens, cows, kittens
• Playground and Picnic areas
Activities requiring $:
• Hayride in Bison pasture (every hour on the hour, $5 per person age 5 and up)
• Artisan market and gift shop with fresh honey on tap and other honey and beeswax products and Bison meat
• U-Pick/Fresh pick Vegetable Garden
• Chesters Chips Food Truck
• Dipped Candle making ($3 per candle)