Farm / Good Morning Honey
Farm Type: Apiary
Good Morning Honey is a family business. We are always excited to share our love of bees with anyone who is interested! Learn about beekeeping, honey and many interesting facts about honeybees. See how we extract honey. Experience the buzz of the hive by putting on a beekeeping suit and getting up close and personal with our bees . Taste our award winning honey. Try making your own beeswax candles and food wraps.
Come out and learn about Bees and Honey!
- Honey extraction facility tour
- Honey and bee pollen tasting
- Wagon ride and live hive visit (bee suits included)
- Make your own beeswax candle
- Make your own beeswax food wrap
- Make you own honey smore and relax by the fire
- Live honeybee display hive
- Farm Store
- Self guided games
Did you know that Alberta is the largest honey producer in Canada and the third largest in North America? Alberta’s commercial beekeepers manage 25 billion bees; around 300,000 colonies and produce 40 million pounds of honey every year!
Learn more about Beekeeping in Alberta by reading our article by Amber and Richard Ozero of Good Morning Honey.