We are known for the abundance of nature and variety of activities.
Wagon rides are available for those who need but walking is strongly encouraged.
We have limited produce and the focus is on the overall experience.
All activities are free – donations are greatly appreciated but not required
Farm is family run with volunteer assistance
Gospel-themed farm with outdoor activities which requires a minimum of one hour walking through field and forest trails.
1) gardens – tasting, harvesting fruit, vegies and herbs
2) petting zoo – meet/feed small animals
3) small greenhouse/flower garden (make your own cut flower bouquet and search for hidden treasure; (bring your own bags, backpack, vase and scissors)
4) sport range – soft golf / soccer / frisbee / soft archery
5) picnic park – relax / picnic by the pond
Join us in August when more than 100 farms, ranches, and ag-tourism operators open their gates and invite visitors to share in local stories, see on-farm demonstrations and purchase locally grown and produced products.