– To preserve and promote Mennonite and agrarian culture and traditions.
– To gain an interactive understanding of where food comes from.
– To demonstrate the value of community gardening.
– Experience a tranquil rural setting
– Farm and Garden tours
– Garden Produce
– Petting zoo
– Self-directed walking tours
– concession stand available
– antique car show
– antique tractor demonstration (pending)
Farm Type: Garden rental activities and tourism
Host Name: Alberta Mennonite Heritage Cultural Society
Join us in August when more than 100 farms, ranches, and ag-tourism operators open their gates and invite visitors to share in local stories, see on-farm demonstrations and purchase locally grown and produced products.