Farm / Pierogerie Farm | Participating in Open Farm Days 2023
Farm Type: Vegetable Farm
Sign up for your farm tour and workshops in advance! Sign Up Here!
Pierogerie Polish Foods Inc. where great pierogi are grown from the ground up,
is the first organic Polish pierogi-maker in Alberta, and Canada. Our business of feeding
you and your family starts at the seed. We use certified organic ingredients in our
recipes, many grown on our certified organic farm, with love, on our farm in Strathcona
County. We love to share our sustainable food production and regenerative agriculture
practices used on our farm and how we produce nutrient-rich food.
- We offer Free guided farm tour, ongoing throughout the day, 11:00 – 5:00 pm. Free kid activities available
- Come out and learn about organic and regenerative practices, soil health, organic matter and biodiversity, compost making
- Food ongoing throughout the day. We will serve pierogi and cabbage rolls made by Pierogerie Polish Foods. (Cost is approx. $10 – $15 per plate).
- Farm Store – open 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Bath Bomb Workshop – Learn the fundamentals and techniques to make that perfect, fizzy, infused with botanicals, oh so good smelling, bath bomb goodness. (Students will go home with 3 bath bombs each. Please bring an empty shoe box or container to transport bath bombs in. Fee: $15+gst
- Elastic bracelet making workshop – 11:00 – 3:00 pm. (Students will go home with 2 or 3 bracelets) Fee: $10- $15
- Wild food and foraging walk in our forest– 4:00 pm. Discover the wild, edible, food forest right under your feet! Fee: $10