Welcome to the Carrots by Cam farm & to Poplar Bluff. The owners of both farms will be on hand to give you a guided tour of the crops in the fields. Climb aboard the wagon & let our tractor driver be your chauffer. You’ll learn a bit about what is grown here, the science behind it and & you’ll get to taste-test the product. Once back in the main yard there will be snacks available to purchase, local artisans to shop with, a bale maze for the kids, or just a comfy spot to kick back & relax in.
* “Cam’s carrots are the only carrots my kids will eat”, quote from a customer.
* 17 varieties of potatoes grown, used and loved by many of Calgary’s top chefs.
* Vintage equipment & artifacts on display.
* Wide open space for the kids to play.
* Bale maze.
* Local vendors on-site with an assortment of products that showcase their many talents.
* Face Painters
* Food Trucks
* Pony rides (nominal fee), supplied by Inner Equine Journeys
Directions: OFD's held at the Carrots by Cam farm location - #260006, Twp. Rd. 224. Located in Wheatland County, just off Highway 901, between Strathmore & Carseland.
From Hwy 901 take Range Road 260, South for 2.6 Km, turn right on Twp. Rd. 224 and go 100 meters, turn right into the yard, #260006.
Join us in August when more than 100 farms, ranches, and ag-tourism operators open their gates and invite visitors to share in local stories, see on-farm demonstrations and purchase locally grown and produced products.