There are many ways to shop farm fresh in Alberta, from a farmers market to subscription boxes, but did you know that many farms have a store onsite, will deliver or ship food to you?
We’ve created a list of how to shop straight from a farm in Alberta!
There are two ways to search this information, by food type or by map! Using the map below you’ll be able to zoom into your region and find a farm store near you.
How to find a farm to buy from:
- Find a farm that’s close to you using the map or by the categories below
- Click on their website or social channels to see how to purchase and if there are delivery methods. Although most farms do not have an official storefront, they will sell from their property or have delivery methods. Always best to check their website and or social channels for more information.
- If you don’t already, follow your farm on social media. Hot tip, farm social media is the best kind of social media.
Using the spreadsheets (below)
- Sort by location, name of farm or product type.
- Click on the website to shop online, their social pages to see what their pickup/delivery terms are
- Send the farm an email to make an arrangement for delivery/pickup or information.
- Vegetable farms can be a seasonable business (depending on whether they have greenhouses) and will often have “CSA” by their names. Please find more information on their CSA and growing season on the farm individual websites.
Farms with Stores
Farms with Online Stores
Red; Beef, Pork, Chicken, Turkey
Purple: Local Store
If you’re a farm and would like to be added to this list or would like your listing updated, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org