Farm / Birchwood Meadows | Participating in Open Farm Days 2023
Farm Type: Flower Farm
Welcome to our Flower Farm!
It’s a truly magical place! We may be a little biased, having lived on this land for more than 35 years, but our farm is so much more than just soil; it’s a canvas of endless organic potential, where our imaginations have flourished, where some of our greatest triumphs and toughest days have been woven.
Come join us to explore our flower farm featuring Debbie’s Garden, a tribute to our late matriarch. Explore the U-Pick garden which features over 35 varieties grown on the property. Enjoy the flower market brimming with bountiful blooms sourced from Canadian farms. Our ever-impressive dahlia patch is quite stunning! Find inspiration and seasonal delights in our seasonal boutique.
Saturday & Sunday
Things to do:
- Farm Tours at 10:30 am and 12:00 pm – a behind the scenes look at our flower farm operation.
- All Ages Activity Station to help keep hands and minds busy.
- Flower Farm Scavenger Hunt for your own adventure around Birchwood Meadows.
- Cory Christopher Holiday 2023 preview pop-up.
- Visit our seasonal boutique as well as our flower market where you may find something special to take home.
Additional Fun-Filled Activities (paid):
- Visit Sunflower Magic with donation of a non-perishable food bank item.
- Special Take-Home Build-your-own arrangement station.
- U-Pick Garden 10:00 am – 1:00 pm (temperature dependent). Minimum spend $15 per bucket.
SPECIAL CELEBRATION – Debbie’s Garden Party
Sunday, August 20th 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
We welcome you to a special extended day at Birchwood Meadows to celebrate Debbie, an extraordinary woman and the heart and soul of the farm, whose spirit lives on in everything that grows here.
Come wander the gardens, stroll through flower alley, and find joy in the endless natural beauty. We can’t wait for this special day to honour Debbie and we would love to see you.
refreshments + memories + merriment
Free | All are welcome
* Children of all ages are welcome, please leave non-service animals at home